Through a collaboration between the ATLAS Internship Program and the Marching Illini, ATLAS interns have created custom Beat Saber levels for various songs traditionally performed by the Marching Illini. If you own an Oculus Quest 2 and would like to play these songs on your device, you can download the custom beatmaps.
If you would like to have the full UIUC experience while playing Beat Saber, you can also mod your Quest 2 so that you can see yourself in the Main Quad in the game, as shown below:
- Make sure that your Oculus Quest 2 has been set up. If you’ve never used your Quest 2 before, follow this guide to set it up for the first time.
- Download the images in this folder.
- Mod your Quest 2 with the Custom Backgrounds mod. Follow this guide to learn how to mod your Quest 2.
- Download UIUC’s custom Beat Saber levels here.
- Follow these steps to transfer the custom levels onto your Quest 2.