The ATLAS computer lab in room G8d Literatures, Cultures & Linguistics Building offers computers with specialized applications for students in LAS courses for coursework and research. Our computer lab is available for walk-in use by all University students during all open hours. Our lab & classroom help desks are located outside the lab in room G8.
FALL AND SPRING SEMESTERS
- Mon-Thu, 8AM-6PM
- Fri: 8AM-5PM
- The week before each term begins, we will be open 8AM - 4:30 PM.
- Session 1, CLOSED
- Session 2, Mon-Fri, 8AM-4:30PM
WE ARE USUALLY CLOSED:
- All Saturdays & Sundays
- All campus holidays
- The week of Fall and Spring Break
- Winter Break (except the last week, see above for hours)
- The week(s) after Summer 2 ends (except the week prior to Fall term)
- We are also subject to unannounced closings as needed, including any time that the University cancels all classes due to inclement weather or for other reasons.