General Research Information
Services For Researchers
The ATLAS Event Attendance application offers faculty and staff a check-in interface to record an individuals presence using i-card information. Basic reports are available through the application eliminating the need for manual 'sign-in' sheets and enhancing functionality of such lists. Several different hardware options exist. Contact ATLAS Apps to discuss what might be best for your situation.
- There are many web publishing needs for LAS Faculty and ATLAS provides several options for publishing your work online.
- Do you need access to powerful CPUs and/or GPUs? Do you need help running your code on multiple CPUs?
- ATLAS Infrastructure team provides consulting services to faculty and researchers. We work with individual faculty members or research centers to identify their IT needs and advise them on the best and most economical technology that they can use whether it is offered locally by ATLAS, on campus by other units, or in the cloud.
- For researchers with IRB-approved projects involving University data, we offer the ability to integrate demographic and performance data with research data. We also offer de-identification of human subjects, with identification keys retained on our secure servers.
- Research groups routinely need to publish information about their research, how to join them, and activities they are undertaking. ATLAS is here to walk you through the tools available on Campus.
- ATLAS currently provides many types of storage and backup solutions.
- ATLAS provides several types of VMs that would suit faculty/student or production VMs.