The Application Development team exists to help streamline College processes. If there is a process that is incredibly time consuming, tedious, error prone, or seemlingly impossible a software appl
- The ATLAS Exam Attendance application offers professors and other unit members a check-in interface that will both save time for exam proctors and ensure the identity of students taking an exam
- FormBuilder is a general-purpose application that can be used to collect data for various purposes.
- ATLAS Gradebook is a standalone gradebook for use with courses that do not use an existing LMS to manage grades, or wish to incorporate grades from multiple sources into a single gradebook.
- ATLAS Photo Roster provides a simple to use, yearbook style format of photos to help instructors associate the names and faces of their students!
- Do you maintain an application that needs course rosters? This web service may be available for approved users to provide your application with XML or JSON formatted course roster data.
- The Scantron Results application can be used to electronically distribute the results of a scantron exam from the files provided by CITL.
- Scheduler allows faculty and staff to request rooms, equipment, and more through one program.
- This utility is capable of maintaining the membership of one or more AD groups based on campus data. Do you need departmental access groups to be automatically maintained? If so, this tool may be of use.
- The college provided system for assisting units with collecting and managing employee leave time is known as VacSick. Each LAS unit can elect to use this system, this is typically initiated by the